How to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97?
Epson Printers are one of the most prominent examples of such gadgets. There is no need of manually, maintaining the copies of necessary documents. Epson printer can be the best option and high-quality device for a user. Although, with the passage of time you may encounter some errors with the Epson Printer. Many Epson Printer User have reported the problem of Epson Printer error code 0x97 when connected to their Mac. So before Contacting Epson printer Support, first of all read our blog.
Epson Printer error 0x97 pops up with on the screen without any prior warning. Your printer will display a message to switch off your device and then turn on it again. Epson Error code 0x97 usually occurs in the middle of the printing process and stops it immediately. This Epson error will continue to display until you fix this error and takes place in the models of Epson Printer, ie. Epson WF-3620, Epson WF-4630 etc.
Method to fix Epson Printer Error Code 0x97
Method 1: Unplug the printer and then Plug-in
- First of all you need to open the case of the Epson Printer and see whether any paper is jammed or any kind of trash is there. If it is so, remove them carefully.
- Now, in the next step take out all the cartridges from the printer.
- After removing the cartridges from the printer, unplug all the USBs as well as cables of the printer.
- Now, you need to press the power button, it will release the remaining current from the printer.
- Plug the back the USB and other cables to the printer.
- Once you have completed the above steps, switch on your printer and check if the error shows up again.
Method 2: Unplug and Plug-in your device in an inverse manner
- Shut down your printer and unplug all the cables connected with it.
- Now, wait for at least 5 minutes and then press and hold the power button, don’t release it before mentioned time-limit.
- Now, you need to plug in the power cable while pressing the power button again and hold it for another 60 seconds after inserting in the cable.
- Once you have plugged in the power cable, free the power button and see if the error code is still displayed up on printer or not.
Method 3: Clean all the clogged Epson printer nozzles
To solve error code 0x97, clean the head of nozzles. Here are the steps that will guide you throughout the procedure of cleaning the head nozzles.
- Turn off your Epson printer and then disconnect it from the power outlet as well as from your PC.
- In the next step, open the casing of your Epson Printer.
- Now, take a piece of a soft cloth and wet this in an ammonia-based cleansing fluid that contains ammonia.
- Fold it in a way that it fits under the head of the Printer, leave it there for twelve hours.
- Remove the towel and close the printer, after 12 hours.
- Print any document to check, if you still get the Epson error 0x97
The above given method is sufficient to fix Epson Printer error code 0x97. But if case you are not able to do so, Call Epson Printer Support Phone Number to fix this error. Our solutions for Epson Printer are available at affordable and reasonable price.